Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
This policy will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you by Probingon, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Acceptance of policies and how to address privacy concerns.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We use data collected to process orders and invoices, to maintain records of interactions with our customers, and to improve our products and services.
Probingon is the sole owner of the information collected on this site or collected as a result of your interactions with Probingon. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Information we collect, and how we use it, are listed below.
We borrow personal information to handle orders and invoices and to communicate with our customers. This includes product information, updates / upgrades, support, recalls, corrections or closure of a product, customer satisfaction requests, customer visits and product offers.
For this purpose we need name, work address, work email and work phone number.
The data will be saved as long as it is necessary to maintain the purposes described in the first paragraph and required by legal requirements.
We will never sell or rent this information to third parties.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a small text file stored on a site visitor's computer or mobile phone to help us improve your access to our site and help us ensure that the website is presented in the most effective manner for you. It also enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, what information on our website is of interest to them and to send them marketing messages and advertising related to their interest.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Third Party Sources
We may collect information about you from publicly available sources such as scientific publications, academic websites, and social media such as your position, employer, email address, phone number, and research interests. We use this information to improve and inform our product offerings, improve our marketing efforts, and to suggest and alert you to products we think might be of interest. You can opt out of these offers by contacting us directly by one of the means shown at the bottom of this policy.
We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with outside companies to: (a) ship packages; (b) process credit card payments; (c) assist us in distributing emails; (d) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (f) provide data storage and analysis; and (g) provide other services designed to assist us in improving customer satisfaction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following by contacting us via the email address, phone number, address shown at the bottom of this policy, or through our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Update your registration information.
- Know what information we have about you
- Decide how we may use your information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Legal basis for processing personal information mentioned under “Personal information” is:
- For the performance of our contract with you (for example: to process and deliver your order).
- Where we have your consent.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (for example to: keep our records updated; study how customers use our products/services, grow our business and inform our marketing strategy; send business to business marketing emails; provide administration, IT services and network security).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected.
Wherever we collect information online, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify that the information is being transmitted safely by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Acceptance and Concerns
Telephone: +46 73 780 65 72
Mail: Probingon, Lägerhyddsvägen 1, 751 21 Uppsala, Sweden